ICI Master CIM Event – 3D Printing Masterclass
Join The Institute of Civil Infrastructure in conjunction with CCF NSW at the 3D Printing Studio in Chippendale where you will take part in a unique masterclass educating you on the value of 3D printing applied in the Civil Construction Industry.
No one can miss the rapid advancements in 3D Printing today and its impact on many people and industries. The technology is finally becoming more readily available and it is drawing a lot of attention from media, consumers and manufacturers.
It is breaking down barriers in design and manufacturing, and making what was previously impossible, possible for anyone with just a basic understanding of the technology. In this masterclass we'll give you that fundamental understanding by putting some 3D printers into action. And yes, we will 3D print your design!
You'll gain exposure to the main facets of 3D Printing including:
- Introduction into what 3D printing is
- Cover a range of 3D printing technologies and the theory involved
- Specialised display of samples and use cases of 3D printed products from industry
- Viewing a standardised 3D printer in action
- Introductory CAD modelling class for beginners (Bring your own laptop)
- Each participant will be sent a small 3D printed item that they design during the class
Due to the exclusive nature of this Masterclass, places are very limited. Click here to book your seat!
This masterclass is suitable for both novices and those more experienced with technology. Anyone with an interest in 3D printing and wants to learn should come along!
DATE: Wednesday 11th March 2020
TIME: 3.00pm - 6.00pm
VENUE: 3D Printing Studios, 126 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale, Sydney
CPD: 4 CPD Points
COST: $99 ex. GST - ICI Members
$129 ex. GST - Non ICI Members
*ICI members will need to log in to access the discounted rate.
To Register, Click Here