The Institute of Civil Infrastructure Board and Executive Team
The Institute of Civil Infrastructure (AUS) Ltd (ICI) is a not for profit organisation, structured as a company limited by guarantee. Its Members control it.
The Board of ICI is made up of persons who are all ICI Civil Infrastructure Managers .
The duties of the ICI Board are defined in the ICI's Constitution and a Board Charter which the Board Members formally resolve to abide by.
The Charter includes that each Board Member must:
- Act with care and diligence;
- Act in good faith and in the best interests of the ICI and for a proper purpose;
- Represent the Members of ICI, not their individual business interests, when acting in capacity of the Board;
- Avoid conflict of interest and disclose to the Board as soon as possible where there may be the potential for a conflict; and
- Hold strictly confidential any and all information they receive in their capacity as a Board Member.
The Board of ICI appoints a CEO who reports directly and solely to it.