Managing diversity in the workplace (4) - Defining corporate objectives,
Key topics covered:
This course for senior managers will explore the strategic benefits of having a diverse workplace; what objectives can be planned for; and how the organisation can achieve the plan. Content will include:
- How does managing diversity achieve corporate success, and how is it measured?
- What does best (and bad) practice look like?
- Designing a diversity strategy in line with your business plan
- Developing the policy, procedures and continuous improvement plan
- Demonstration of the application of diversity policy and the capacity to critically review a diversity policy
- Implementing the plan – what succeeds and fails
- Taking the team with you to achieve objectives
This course will equip participants to:
- Define and measure the benefits of establishing a diverse workforce
- How to design and develop a diversity policy and associated implementation strategy demonstrate the application of diversity policy and the capacity to critically review a diversity policy
- Promote strategies to ensure that diversity is understood and respected in the work team
At the completion of this course participants will be able to review strategies developed to ensure that diversity is understood and respected in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Senior Managers, HR Managers, GM’s, COO, CEOs, Business Owners
None, however we recommend P0207