Leading through change - the leader and restructure
Key topics covered:
The key topics covered in this short course include:
- Dealing with emotions – understanding how your emotions influence others and how others emotions can influence outcomes
- Dealing with difficult situations – identifying a difficult situation i.e. New project team starting, subcontractors and or customers and apply emotional intelligence strategies
- adapt and deal with the situation in an appropriate way
- Dealing with people issues in restructure – how to be preventative and how respond to issues as they arise
- Dealing with impact – understanding the chain of responsibility when dealing with restructure and being able to act in accordance with policy and procedure
This short course will equip managers to understand how a leader best deals with change in the organisation and how the leader takes their team on the same journey. At the completion of this course you will be able to identify the tools or methods that enable the introduction of change in your organisation. i.e. Change management communication strategies, and how to handle the people issues in a restructure and how to address barriers to change.
Who Should Attend
This learning level is intended to support Experienced civil managers with more than 6-12 years industry experience.