Understanding Enterprise Agreements and their development process
Key topics covered:
This course will explain Enterprise Agreements and include:
- What they really are
- Who manages them from a regulatory point of view
- Bargaining parties
- The process for establishing them, and the critical importance of getting it right
- The pros and cons of having an Enterprise Agreement against the other options
- The ongoing management of an Enterprise Agreement
- Replacing an Enterprise Agreement
- Renewing an Enterprise Agreement
The participants will gain a good understanding of what an Enterprise Agreement is, along with what the process is for establishing, renewing and replacing one. The pros and cons of establishing and having one will also be explained.
Who Should Attend
Persons looking to understand how the Enterprise Bargaining Process occurs. It is an important learning element for site, project and contract managers, along with business owners.