Advanced Risk Planning - How a Civil Contracting business identifies and manages risk in projects
Focusing on identifying and managing risks in civil industry projects, this course focus on providing practical understanding of an organisations risk profile. Key analysis tools and frameworks are used to allow participants to develop their understanding of risk identification, risk comfort levels and how to manage.
- Risk – aversion or acceptance
- Project governance and the risk profile
- Identifying risks and quantifications – methods and tools used
- Advance risk assessment (inc. Monte Carlo Simulations)
- Reporting and communication on risk
- Post event analysis and reality checking
Participants will develop organisation wide understanding of risk profiles, analysis and management systems. A strong familiarity with advanced risk assessment tools and reality checking against assumptions will be provided.
Who Should Attend
Senior Team Leaders, Managers, Project Managers & Estimators
Nil, but a working knowledge of project management and risk analysis in civil industry is assumed