What every people Manager should know about resolving conflict - Extension
The key topics covered in this short course include:
- Look beyond the incident – apply principles of emotional intelligence & problem solving
- Management options to resolve the conflict
- Frameworks for conflict resolution – assisting decision making techniques
- Using critical thinking to identify solutions both disputants can support
- How to obtain agreement and desired outcome
This short course will equip managers to have an enriched understanding of the inner workings of their team, better group cohesion and improved collaboration techniques. Using a combination of frameworks and critical thinking skills solutions to conflict can be generated. At the completion of this course you will be able to identify, manage and resolve conflict to provide solution based outcomes. You will also gain the underpinning knowledge to apply the principles of emotional intelligence in the context of conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend
This level is intended to support to support the growing learning needs and career journey of PCIM (3-7yrs experience).
We recommend relevant leadership fundamental courses are undertaken.