P0229-10 - Right of Entry under both WHS and IR: Your role as Manager and Site Supervisor to protect the site, people, and business
Key topics covered:
As a manager and supervisor, your team will likely be faced with Right Of Entry requests. This course will explain what the law and your rights and obligations are, and what you need to do to ensure your team are managing to comply with it:
- What is the ROE law
- Who can gain access, and when
- What are your obligations and rights
- How to manage ROE requests
- Impact of ROE compliance on the employer
- The employer policy and procedure
- How to ensure compliance with policy and procedure
- Reporting back up the chain of command
Participants will gain an understanding of ROE law, the obligations as a site manager, and what actions are required to comply with these obligations.
Who Should Attend
This course is for leading hands, new supervisors, and anyone involved in site and project management.