Project Variation Control (1) - Fundamentals
• What is a Variation to the Contract?
• Project Scope – The agreed Work under the Contract (WUC) (construct only)
• Recognising Scope Changes
• Documenting Scope Changes
• Contractors Obligations under the Contract
• Administering Variation Claims under the Contract
• Pricing of Variation Claims
• Submission of Variation Claims
• Extension of Time as a result of Variation Work
• Useful Tips for successful Variation Claims
Gain a basic understanding about what constitutes the agreed scope of works under the contract and how to recognise deviations. Learn how to keep proper records, prepare and submit variation claims in accordance with the general conditions of contract.
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Bid Teams, Commercial Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Senior Management
Preferred course completion of T0018