Project Risk Management (2) - Extension
Key topics covered:
- Improving your understanding and knowledge of risk mitigation
- How to analyse risks efficiently to improve time management
- Extending your framework knowledge in identifying and assessing risks
- Tracking & reporting risk events and variances
- The Human Impact: Personalities and how attitudes affect your risk mitigation strategies
Attendees will develop a stronger understanding of identifying risks, and how to implement proven risk management techniques. An additional focus on the negotiation and influencing skills provide the PM with the ability to discuss, present and interact with all stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes. Time management and efficiencies are discussed, with a view to improving organisational performance.
Who Should Attend
Senior Managers, Project Managers, Estimators and all team members involved in managing projects. Provides deep learning on risk identification and management in projects.